Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Your assignment for tomorrow is...

Bellezza said, in a comment on my last post:.

"I have thought about this post all day...it's so very complicated, the idea of relationships. We all have so many needs, and come to each other so imperfectly. I wonder if there's a Thursday Thirteen post in here somewhere: thirteen things women need from my perspective, thirteen things men need from yours. Whaddya think?"

I think it is a great idea, Bellezza. I'm not sure I can come up with thirteen things men need from women, but I will sure try.

This is an open invitation to all readers to come up with your own Thursday Thirteen list of what men need from women or women need from men.

Get cracking! Today is already Wednesday and you have a lot of thinking to do.

3 comments:

  1. Last night, after I left the comment on your post, I opened my journal and BAM! Out came thirteen things just that quick! I guess I've been tossing this around longer than I knew somewhere deep in the recesses of my mind. So, it is with great anticipation that I look forward to reading the posts tomorrow from everyone who chooses to join us. But, of course, I look forward most especially to yours. Thank you for always expanding horizons, Atavist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look forward to reading everyone's list.

    Maybe I can come up with 13 things that create community. After all, that's all it really is.

    13 things. Hm. No.

    1 thing: Respect.

    :)


    Peace,

    ~Chani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my cut at thirteen things men need from or in a woman

    1. Honesty
    2. Integrity
    3. Faithfulness
    4. Friendship
    5. Forgiveness
    6. Tenderness/love
    7. Tolerance/Patience
    8. Intelligent conversation
    9. Sense of humor
    10. Positive attitude
    11. Thriftiness
    12. Independence
    13. Ambition

    ReplyDelete