Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yeah, I'm still here.

One might think that someone with as many opinions as I have would never run out of something to say. I'm not much of a talker, but I don't have a problem putting things to paper or to this wonderful blogging medium. I have an opinion on just about anything you might think of and, in those instances where I feel I don't know enough about something to form a reasonable opinion, I'll find out what I need to know pretty quick.

So why haven't I been writing much recently? I have been buried under minutiae, those little things that accumulate one-by-one and then collectively create enough mass to make it difficult to get out from under. You know, sort of like sheeple. Individually merely annoying, collectively a huge pain in the ass.

I not only have not been writing much, I haven't even been able to read posts at my favourite blogs. I miss both writing and reading. I hope that next week things will be back to normal, whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment