Monday, January 10, 2011

Corkscrewed

Corkscrewed

Linked here is part of a rehearsal of a song I wrote called Corkscrewed. I wrote it with the great guitarist Will Ray in mind and he has agreed to play along with me when I have all my musical ducks in a row and am ready for him. In this rehearsal version, it’s me playing the lead parts. I can’t wait until Will adds his great talent to the finished version of the song.

Want to see what Will Ray is up to? Check out his website here.

I also jam weekly with a friend of mine named Paul Pedersen. We call ourselves Geezers With Guitars. Check out our music here.

2 comments:

  1. You're a fine pick, in many more ways than one...especially if Jack Plant is part of the GWG.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ted!

    Jack is a political/philosophical buddy via the Freedom Party. He's not part of the Geezers With Guitars but I believe he was involved in music in the past. I don't know much of his history.

    ReplyDelete