Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Some jumbled factoids and irrelevancies

This coming Sunday, I'm off to Panama again. Travelling with me will be a friend from my early days in the Libertarian Party of Canada, and her husband. It should be a fun trip. We will land in Panama City, then rent a car and drive to the Boquete area near which we have our RocaMilagro development in Rovira Arriba. The drive can be done in about five hours, but a more leisurely seven hours or more allows for sight-seeing, something we want to do because it will be their first time in Panama. Starting this fall, there will apparently be flights directly from Miami into David, a city less than an hour's drive from Boquete and Rovira Arriba.

While in Panama, I will have my laptop with me, and hope to post here several times if I can.

My nephew Jessie will be graduating from high school soon and will be attending his senior prom this Friday. He called last night and asked if he could borrow the 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham I bought on a lark last year as his limousine for the evening. Being a good uncle, I consented, with all due admonishments. He is a good, responsible kid, but a lot of foolishness goes on at prom time and I want him to be safe.

I haven't had much time for commenting on other blogs recently, but try to visit my favourites every day, or at least as often as I can. When I get back from Panama things should be a bit less hectic.

My family is considering a trip to South Dakota this summer. If anyone has any suggestions for places to visit besides the obvious Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse Monument, please leave them for me in the comments. I would certainly appreciate it.

And now, huge piles of stuff on my desk beckon me, demanding my time and attention.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be looking forward to pictures from Panama....


    Peace,

    ~Chani

    ReplyDelete