- Libertarians think they know how to live their own lives.
- Conservatives think they know how to run everybody else's lives.
- Socialists think they know how we all should live.
I also like my take on it:
- Left (socialism, communism)
- Right (conservatism, fascism)
- Correct (libertarianism, rational anarchism)
Finished? Where do your political views fall on the graph? Maybe you are more libertarian than you think. But if not, don't worry. You will always be welcome here. That is another thing about libertarians. We tend to be more tolerant of other people's views, and certainly are never going to try to force others to live or even think in a certain way.