Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Updates

I've been a bit busy recently and haven't blogged much. Today, I finally got around to catching up with some of my favourite bloggers but didn't take the time to do much commenting.

Some of you may be wondering about the Walk the Talk project. No, we haven't given up already. Sylvain Duford has gotten us started with the basic website and I am having meetings with some people who, I hope, will give us some helpful insights as we contemplate how to proceed from here. Where we are right now is at a critical state where we need to make sure that we proceed in a way that doesn't paint us into any of those nasty corners that would mean a large scale rewrite of the code that drives the site if we suddenly find ourselves looking for new directions or features.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment