- how to use concupiscent in a sentence
- How I found freedom in an unfree world
- the art of manipulation
- music soothes the savage beast
- i was purple with rage
- capitalist, communist, socialist, fascist - definition
- canada's health care system sucks
- disrespectful people make you the brunt of their tasteless jokes
- zippety doo dah
- ditch your wife
- where is lower slobovia
- what is the point of life sacrifice yourself for everyone else
Who could have imagined, even a few years ago, the vast amount of information available to us these days? Sure, a lot of it is useless, but some of it really is informative, and even useful. When I was growing up, books and periodicals were available at the library, but we couldn't afford many books or magazines at home. My mother told stories of going shopping with her parents in Warsaw, prior to World War II, and her thrill to be able to read the newspapers in which purchases were wrapped.
How things have changed.