- Don't use double negatives in speech or writing. Ever.
- Know when to use I and when to use me.
- Know the difference between your and you're.
- Know when to use their, they're or there.
- Know the difference between then and than.
- If, in conversation, you don't know what everyone else is talking about, don't speak.
- In general, spend more time listening than speaking
- Try to keep profanity out of your speaking and writing
- Say please and thank you, and know when each is appropriate
This has been a public service announcement. You're welcome.